Outlook 2011 for mac freezes when adding account
If this is a new install to Mountain Lion, you might want to look at the following link on Apple's site about the "Gatekeeper" application.
Outlook , OS X El Capitan and the Pinwheel of Patience | Der Flounder
It might be causing some issues with Outlook you may need to set an exemption or disable during a re-install :. Did this solve your problem? Yes No.
- Free Guide: Fix Crashes or Rebuild Database Identity in Outlook 2016 Mac?
- google chrome browser download for mac.
- Apple Footer.
- Fixes or workarounds for recent issues in Word for Mac - Word for Mac?
- You are here.
- Free Guide: Fix Crashes or Rebuild Database Identity in Outlook Mac.
- Office 365 Knowledgebase?
Eventually I end up having to force quit in order to shut down Outlook. Follow these steps to rebuild your MS Office database: 1.
#2. For Mac Database rebuild MS Office 2016.
Open application folder and locate MS Outlook. If your MS Office is constantly freezing or crashing while sending emails or Outlook not working on Mac while sending emails. You can create a new identical Outlook account and delete the previous one. It is a simple but effective method to fix it.
- share external hard drive mac airport extreme.
- Outlook Email Setup | Everything Macintosh;
- prolific technology inc. pl2303 serial port driver mac!
- how does mcdonalds make their big mac sauce;
- Fix the issue “Outlook Mac Freezes when adding Account”.
- video games free download for mac.
Below are the steps you need to follow:. After that add your email accounts. If your Office is constantly crashing while opening, you need to delete Outlook files from the installed location or just move them from the installed location of Office This will not affect your files in any way.
To do so follow the steps:. Now relaunch the Outlook. If you facing some trouble while adding Exchange account to MS Outlook that means you are probably using a different version of Exchange which is not compatible with the Office Below are the examples of the errors:. Office for Mac is only compatible with the Exchange SP2 or above only.
Outlook for Mac Freezing when installing an exchange email
So if you are using the older version you should definitely update it asap. Usually, when large PST files are importing from outlook Mac, they will either hang or crash. There it is advised to compress the PST file if its size is in Gbs before importing.
To compress the PST file follow these steps:. Note: If you still could not fix Outlook not working on mac or outlook for Mac Crashes constantly error. You should contact Microsoft Office Support.