Firefox for mac os x 10.4.7
I was pointed to the Demeter browser by a fellow G3 enthusiast and was looking forward to trying it.
Share your voice
Is fast speed on old machines was touted as one of its best features. The app opened fine and was very quick, but halfway through rendering pages, it kept quitting. Radon started off as a good browser, it was quite fast and rendered pages properly. However version 1.
(OS X 10.4.11) - How can I run higher unsupported vesions of Browsers
Sunrise was another browser pointed out by fellow user of older Macs, and I was very impressed with it. I had never heard of it before this test, and I was very surprised by it. The app loaded blindingly quick within 2 Dock bounces , and the pages loaded extremely fast. There was one annoyance: When you type a web address in the address bar, it searches Google for it instead of taking you directly there. Safari 3. Hopefully Apple will resolve these niggles and put Safari where it should be.
I have thrown a bunch of browsers at you, with most of them similar in specs but missing a few vital points.
Browser needed for - Apple Community
The best all rounder is Camino, as it is immensely fast, but for maximum compatibility and a whole bunch of plugins, Firefox is still good, although a little slow if you have an older G3. Fortunately there are still some developers writing with older machines in mind, and for this we are thankful. Low End Mac is funded primarily through donations.
All of our advertising is handled by BackBeat Media. For price quotes and advertising information, please contact BackBeat Media at This number is for advertising only. Welcome Image and Text. These are the browsers I choose: Opera 9. Opera 9. Opera 7 requires Mac OS X Rating: 1.
- cd cover maker for mac freeware;
- how to take a print screen on a mac running windows.
- mac marilyn monroe lipstick deeply adored.
- Mozilla Firefox for Mac (Mac) - Download;
- Mac OS X 10.4.7 Special Report: Safari: Problems accessing secure sites, crashes, more.
- Popular Topics?
- TenFourFox: A fork of Mozilla Firefox for the Power Macintosh and Mac OS X Tiger PowerPC.
Camino requires Mac OS X Rating: 3. Shiira 1. Demeter 1. I do not like the icon TenFourFox uses.
Subscribe to RSS
Still, if you prefer it, it is possible to switch back. TenFourFox is a classic example of this.
- Old Version of Firefox for Mac for Mac OS X Tiger (PowerPC) Download - tefokupuwylu.ml for Mac.
- Java Update for Mac OS X (Mac) - Download.
- search finder by date mac?
- TenFourFox - Wikipedia!
- Mac OS X Special Report: Safari: Problems accessing secure sites, crashes, more - CNET.
- undefined symbols for architecture i386 mac os x?
Mozilla, for a variety of reasons, left PPC users behind. Fill us in below, as always. Also feel free to let me know of any other great browsers that work on PPC Macs, because I love to learn. Explore more about: Mozilla , Mozilla Firefox. Your email address will not be published.
Opinioni su Firefox
Because looks like Apple forget us Mozilla isn't providing updates for PPC; this is a third-party project. Still, it's good to have something. Top Deals. Email Facebook Whatsapp Pinterest Twitter. Enjoyed this article? Stay informed by joining our newsletter!